The Saint Leonard Foundation Institute engages in field trips accross the regoins of Cameroon. We offer,
- Donation of primary school materials to 1000 children in 10 villages,
- First aid training of 200 young girls and women in 20 villages.
- We have reached 5000 people in 20 villages with primary health care and essential drugs.
- We have sensitized 10 000 primary schools kits on hand washing.
- 3000 adolescents in secondary schools have been sensitized on STIs, HIV/AIDS.
In 2015, 110 of our trained nurses were recruited to work in 20 rural health centers.